What are cookies?
What types of cookies are used on this website?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor used to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order , carry out the process of purchasing an order, manage payment, control fraud related to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which it works the service (website, platform or application), use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content cos (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, language , the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc. </ li>
The information obtained by cookies is processed both by the editor of this environment and by third parties. Information on the treatment of said third parties is provided below:
How can I manage cookies?
You can configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and refuse to accept them by activating the configuration in the browser that allows you to reject them. However, we warn you that the deactivation of Cookies may cause the limitation, or even inability to access some of the functionalities of our website, as well as some of the services may stop working correctly.
For more details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, we provide you with information regarding the management or deactivation of cookies from the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings, http://windows.microsoft.com/en- us / windows / upgrade-your-browser
- Firefox cookie settings, https: // support .mozilla.org / en / kb / enable-and-disable-cookies-that-we-sites
- Google Chrome cookie settings, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/ 95647? Hl = es
- Safari cookie settings, http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677 ? viewlocale = es_ES & amp; locale = es_ES
- Windows Phone cookie settings – https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/10635/windows-phone-change-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
We also suggest you consult the following websites: https://aboutcookies.org/ , https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ , https://www.networkadvertising.org/ or https://digitaladvertisingalliance.org/ where you will find detailed explanations on how to delete cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
How long is the cookie information kept?
The period of conservation of the information derived from the cookies is annual.
Where can I find more information regarding the protection of my personal data?